In Freshsales, it is not always easy to find the email addresses of new leads to manage if they were not entered one by one manually. Thanks to Google Contacts and Shared Contacts for Gmail®, you can now access all the Google contacts shared in your organisation directly from your Freshsales interface.
Time needed: 3 minutes.
Follow the simple steps below to use your Google Contacts in Freshsales:
- First, the person who manages the contacts in your organization, must make sure that the contacts are shared with the Freshsales users ,by logging into the Share Contacts for Gmail® dashboard.
- If the contact lists are not shared yet, simply click on the contact list (label) you want to share and click on the ‘share’ icon to choose the collaborators.
The shared icon is shown on the right hand side of your labels.
- Type your desired collaborators, being contacts or domain groups, in the search bar, and set the access permissions for the collaborators.
To set permission access, click the downwards arrow by “View only” to pull all permission options available.
- Here you can see the new collaborators being displayed.
- Now that your shared contacts are synced to your Google Contacts, it will be a breeze to sync your Google Contacts to Freshsales. Lets begin by logging into Freshsales.
- Click Profile icon > Sync Contacts.
- Click Google Contacts and authenticate with your Google Account credentials.
- Once you sign into your Google account, you will be requested to grant permission to access your contacts.
Click Allow to grant access to your Google account information > Once you have granted access, you will receive a success notification.
- Select the specific group from your Google contacts that you would like to sync.
- Voila! All you shared Google contacts from your selected label are now in your Freshsales contact book and can easily be added to tasks!
Well done! You have just Integrated Google Contacts with Freshsales, as well as created your first task using your Shared Google Contacts.