Find Your Shared Google Contacts in HelloSign
You may have difficulty finding the email addresses with HelloSign. This creates hassle making the person electronically sign documents. Luckily, with Google Contacts and Shared Contacts for Gmail® you can now access all the Google contacts shared Google Contacts and Shared Contacts for Gmail® solve this problem. You can now access all the Google contacts […]
You may have difficulty finding the email addresses with HelloSign. This creates hassle making the person electronically sign documents.
Luckily, with Google Contacts and Shared Contacts for Gmail® you can now access all the Google contacts shared Google Contacts and Shared Contacts for Gmail® solve this problem. You can now access all the Google contacts shared within your organization directly from your HelloSign interface. Now, you can easily find the signatory’s address you need without needing to look!
How to Use Your Google Contacts in HelloSign
Time needed: 3 minutes.
- Ensure the shared contacts with the HelloSign users. The data admin can log into the Shared Contacts for Gmail® dashboard to check this.
- Verify your contact lists for all the needed shared contacts. Find the not-shared contact list (label). Click the ‘share’ icon to choose the collaborators.
The ‘share’ icon is shown on the right-hand side of your labels.
- Add your desired collaborators. You can add single, several contacts, or a whole domain group. You type their name at the search bar to do so. Afterward, set the access permissions.
To set permission access, click the downwards arrow by “View only” to pull all permission options available.
- Now, you can see the new collaborators.
- You have now synced your Shared Contacts with Google Contacts. However, that is just the first part. Now, it will be a breeze to sync your Google Contacts to Freshsales. Log into your HelloSign account to begin.
- Once logged into your account, click on the integrations page.
- Click on ‘Gmail’.
- You will be taken to a new window, where you must Install ‘HelloSign for Gmail’.
Accept all access prompts that proceed.
- Now, you have successfully integrated your Gmail into HelloSign. It is time to import your Google Contacts. To do this, upload a document that needs to be signed. Click ‘Next’.
Follow the succeeding prompts. Eventually, the page will load and say “Your contacts have been imported”.
- When typing in the email address of a signatory, a pop-up that says ‘Import Contacts’ will appear, make sure to click it.
Follow the succeeding prompts to allow full access to your Google Contacts.
- Once you have completed importing your contacts, try searching for the email address again, and voila!
If after connecting your Google contacts with HelloSign, you still can’t access the contacts of the shared label, make sure you enabled the ‘Mobile & Outlook’ toggle.
You should always activate the ‘Mobile & Outlook’ toggle. This ensures that your shared contacts and general Google Contacts are synchronized. Furthermore, it allows you to see your general Google Contacts visible in your shared labels. In turn, it makes integrations with HelloSign and various other apps hassle-free.
There you have it! All of your organization’s shared Google contacts are now easily accessible for you to send for signatures, thanks to Shared Contacts for Gmail®.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.