Insightly is a great tool for organziations to handle their customer relationships and contact management. However, if you want every employee in your organization to have access to your customers’ information, the cost of $49 USD / per employee, per month can accumulate to quite a high cost for the company to take on.
However, thanks to Google and Shared Contacts®, all the members of your organization can access your Insightly CRM contacts, without paying any license to Insightly!
Time needed: 4 minutes.
Follow this simple guide below to share your Insightly CRM contacts with your team members for them to access these contacts in their Shared Contacts for Gmail® account:
- Click on your name in the top menu bar > System Settings
- Click ‘Google Contact Sync’.
- Select ‘Google Sync Enabled’ and click ‘Save Settings’.
- Click on your profile icon again, and click ‘User Settings’.
- Click on ‘Contact Sync’ and then proceed to click on the Google integration to sync Insightly Contacts.
- To see if the synchronization was successful in your Shared Contacts® account, simply log in and as you can see the ‘Insightly-Contacts’ label is filled with the CRM contacts for you and your collaborators. Now, to share this label, simply click on the share logo.
- Add the collaborators who should need access to these contacts as well as set their access permissions.
We suggest setting the access permission to ‘Can edit’, as this will allow users to update the contacts or create new ones, and to have the changes reflected directly in the CRM.
- Voila, your team members now have full access to your Capsule CRM contacts!
It’s as simple as that! Now you can share your Insightly CRM contacts with your whole organization without having to buy more licenses within Insightly! All thanks to Shared Contacts for Gmail®.