When you receive an email sent to a Google group, you would not immediately know the members of it. This is unlike the casual method of group mailing wherein the sender inputs multiple email addresses on the cc field. In order to see the Google group from Gmail, our add-on can help with it.
With Shared Contacts for Gmail®, you can view not only who is in the group. You can as well know the member’s public information like email addresses and other available contact information.
In order to do so, follow these steps:
1. Ensure you have installed Shared Contacts for Gmail®. If you don’t have it yet, read this article on how to do so.
2. If you already have Shared Contacts for Gmail®, check your side panel and look for the logo. If the side panel is hidden, simply click the (ᐸ) “Show Side Panel” icon at the bottom right of the screen.
3. Look for the Shared Contacts for Gmail® logo (). Click it. If you can’t find it, you have to install the Shared Contacts for Gmail® Gmail Add-on.
4. The sender’s profile will be visible at first. Click on “VIEW ALL” at the bottom to see the rest of the group.
5. Afterward, this screen will appear. Click “View group members”.
6. Now, you can know all the members of the group as well as how many people are in there. Also, if you want to have more info regarding a specific member of the group, click on their name.
7. All the public information available from the sender will be shown.
With the Shared Contacts for Gmail® Add-on, you can: