Shared Contacts for Gmail users are able to share contact labels (lists) right from their Gmail dashboard thanks Shared Contacts for Gmail Add-on. The Add-on allows both the recipient and senders contact details from an email as well as share these contacts all from their Gmail dashboard.
Time needed: 4 minutes.
We are exactly going to show you how you can share those contacts from Gmail.
- Enter your Gmail account and click the ‘+’ icon on the right hand side of your screen.
Google Workspace Marketplace will load > search Shared Contacts for Gmail > click the app > click Install and follow the pop-ups. You have successfully installed the Gmail Add-On.
- Click onto the Gmail Add-on and as you can see the Add-on extension will appear on the right hand side. Click onto the Contact Book.
- Select the label you would like to share.
- Within the label you chose, click “Share this contact list”.
- Type in collaborators you would like to share this label with. On the right hand side, click the pull down arrow to view all access permission options. When happy with your decisions, click “Share”.
- In this step, users have the option of setting their Mobile & Outlook settings as well as change permissions if you would like.
- Congratulations! You have shared a contact label from your Gmail Add-On!
How easy was that! You are now a pro at sharing contacts directly from Gmail using our Gmail Add-On.