You may want to share your Google Contacts label with some or all members of your organization, yet some users want to enjoy the features of Contacts+ at the same time. Thanks to Shared Contacts for Gmail® you can now find all your shared contacts directly in Contacts+ apps.
Sync Your Contacts+ to Shared Google Contacts
Time needed: 3 minutes.
Follow these easy steps.
- Verify the shared contacts with the Contacts+ users. The data admin can log into the Shared Contacts for Gmail® dashboard to check this.
- Check your contact lists for all the needed shared contacts. Find the not-shared contact list (label). Click the ‘share’ icon to choose the collaborators.
The shared icon is shown on the right-hand side of your labels.
- Add your desired collaborators. You can add single, several contacts, or a whole domain group. You type their name at the search bar to do so. Afterward, set the access permissions.
To set permission access, click the downwards arrow by “View only” to pull all permission options available.
- Now, you can see the new collaborators.
- We highly recommend ‘Sign up with Google’ as this will directly pull your Gmail information to Contacts+.
- You have now synced your Shared Contacts with Google Contacts. However, that is just the first part. Now, it will be a breeze to share your Google Contacts to Contacts+. Log into Contacts+ to begin.
- Click ‘Select’ for Google Contacts.
- Select the contacts box to have access to your Google contacts, and then proceed to ‘Continue’.
- Your page will reload and will give you this successfully imported contact pop-up.
- Click ‘I Consent‘, and as you can see in the backdrop of this notification, all your google contacts are now located in your Contacts+ contact book.
If after connecting your Google contacts with Contacts+ you still can’t access the contacts of the shared label, make sure you enabled the “Mobile & Outlook” toggle.
We highly recommend making sure the Mobile and Outlook toggle is always selected. Activating the toggle ensures your shared contacts are synced to your general Google Contacts and not only visible in your shared labels, making integrations with Contacts+ and other various apps hassle free.
Well done, all your shared Google contacts are now seamlessly integrated into Contacts+, thanks to Shared Contacts for Gmail®.