Share your Pipedrive Contacts With Your Team at Nearly No-Cost
Pipedrive has proven to be an excellent CRM as it allows multiple integrations with nearly all online services. It allows co-workers to share customer into another. However, it comes with a cost ranging from $15 to $99 monthly per user. This can be a significant cost for organizations that will have to account for their […]
Pipedrive has proven to be an excellent CRM as it allows multiple integrations with nearly all online services. It allows co-workers to share customer into another. However, it comes with a cost ranging from $15 to $99 monthly per user. This can be a significant cost for organizations that will have to account for their numerous employees that will need licenses.
Now, all the members of your organization can access your Pipedrive contacts thanks to Google and Shared Contacts®, and even add new ones or update them if you give them the right permission, without paying any license to Pipedrive!
Guide on How to Share Pipedrive Contacts With Your Team
Time needed: 3 minutes.
- First, you must ensure that you can share your HubSpot contacts with your colleagues. You will need to create a label (group folder).
- To create a label simply log into your Share Contacts for Gmail® account. Then, click on the ‘+’ logo.
- Create a label. We strongly recommend you name the label “Pipedrive Contacts”.
- Add the collaborators who should need access to these contacts as well as set their access permissions.
We suggest setting the access permission to ‘Can Edit’, as this will allow users to update the contacts or create new ones, and to have the changes reflected directly in the CRM.
- You have now set up your “Pipedrive Contacts” label on your Shared Contacts for Gmail® account. Now, you have to set up the synch in Pipedrive. You begin by logging into your Pipedrive account.
- Click on Google under ‘Marketplace’.
- Search for Google Calendar (it encompasses Google Contacts) > Click ‘Visit site to install.
Follow all access prompts that appear thereafter.
- On the ‘Contact Sync’ page, simply click the ‘Connect’ button for your account, or click ‘Add New Account’ if your desired account is not present.
- On the Contacts Synchronization page, do the following: From the ‘Group of Contacts’ choose the label you previously created ‘Pipedrive Contacts’, and under ‘Sync Direction’ select the ‘Two-Way’ sync option.
Select the Two-Way Sync. This will be required if you want some non-licensed users to update the contacts (the ones with ‘Can Edit” permission in Shared Contacts®)
- To see if the synchronization was successful in your Shared Contacts® account, simply log in and click on the label ‘Pipedrive Contacts’. As you can see the ‘Pipedrive Contacts’ label is filled with the CRM contacts for you and your collaborators.
- You can also check (the following day) if the sync works the other way by updating a contact in Shared Contacts®. Then, check the update in your CRM.
Note that the synchronization happens every 1 hour.
If after connecting your Google contacts with Pipedrive, you still can’t access the contacts of the shared label, make sure you enabled the “Mobile & Outlook” toggle.
We highly recommend making sure the Mobile and Outlook toggle is always selected. Activating the toggle ensures your shared contacts are synced to your general Google Contacts and not only visible in your shared labels, making integrations with Zoom and other various apps hassle-free.
It’s as simple as that! Now you can share your Pipedrive CRM contacts with your whole organization without having to buy more licenses within Pipedrive! All thanks to Shared Contacts for Gmail®.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.