Share your Pipedrive contacts with your team at nearly no-cost
Pipedrive has proven to be an excellent CRM as it allows multiple integrations with nearly all online services. Pipedrive allows co-workers to share customer information between one another but comes at a cost of $59 monthly per user of which organizations will have to account for the numerous employees that will need licenses. Now, all […]
Pipedrive has proven to be an excellent CRM as it allows multiple integrations with nearly all online services.
Pipedrive allows co-workers to share customer information between one another but comes at a cost of $59 monthly per user of which organizations will have to account for the numerous employees that will need licenses.
Now, all the members of your organization can access your Pipedrive contacts thanks to Google and Shared Contacts®, and even add new ones or update them if you give them the right permission, without paying any license to Pipedrive!
Time needed: 3 minutes.
Follow this simple guide below to share your Pipedrive CRM contacts with your team members for them to access these contacts in their Shared Contacts for Gmail® account:
- First, In order to share your CRM contacts with your colleagues, the person who manages the contacts in your organization will need to create a label in which they will put all the contacts.
- To create a label simply log into your Share Contacts for Gmail® account and click on the addition logo.
- Name the label ‘Pipedrive Contacts’ to clearly identify where your contacts will be pushed to.
- Add the collaborators who should need access to these contacts as well as set their access permissions.
We suggest setting the access permission to ‘Can edit’, as this will allow users to update the contacts or create new ones, and to have the changes reflected directly in the CRM.
- Now that you have set up your ‘Pipedrive Contacts’ label within Shared Contacts, all you have to do is set up the sync in Pipedrive! Lets begin by logging into your Pipedrive account.
- Click on Google under ‘Marketplace’.
- Search for Google Calendar (It encompasses Google Contacts) > Click ‘Visit site to install’.
Follow all access prompts and that appear there after.
- In the ‘Contact Sync’ page, simply click the ‘Connect’ button for your account, or click ‘Add New Account’ if your desired account is not present.
- On the Contacts Synchronization page, do the following: From the ‘Group of Contacts’ choose the label you previously created ‘Pipedrive Contacts’ and under ‘Sync Direction’ select the ‘Two-Way’ sync option.
Select the Two-Way Sync. This will be required if you want some non-licensed users to update the contacts (the ones with ‘Can Edit” permission in Shared Contacts®)
- To see if the synchronization was successful in your Shared Contacts® account, simply log in and click on the label ‘Pipedrive Contacts’. As you can see the ‘Pipedrive Contacts’ label is filled with the CRM contacts for you and your collaborators.
- You can also check (the following day) if the sync works the other way by updating a contact in Shared Contacts® and check the update in your CRM
Note that the synchronization happens every 1 hour.
If after connecting your Google contacts with Pipedrive, and you still can’t access the contacts of the shared label, make sure you enabled the “Mobile & Outlook” toggle.
We highly recommend making sure the Mobile and Outlook toggle is always selected. Activating the toggle ensures your shared contacts are synced to your general Google Contacts and not only visible in your shared labels, making integrations with Zoom and other various apps hassle free.
It’s as simple as that! Now you can share your Pipedrive CRM contacts with your whole organization without having to buy more licenses within Pipedrive! All thanks to Shared Contacts for Gmail®.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.