Add a New Customer as a Reseller
Being a Shared Contacts for Gmail® reseller has many advantages!
If you are one of our resellers and;
- one of your customers is interested in sharing Google contacts, or
- one of your customers is already using GSC and you want to transfer them into your reseller console to buy their subscription with your reseller discount;
Then, you just need to follow the instructions below.
Steps to add customers as a vendor in the Shared Contacts for Gmail® app:
Time needed: 2 minutes.
- First things first, interested users as well as already existing users, must fill out the reseller form on our Shared Contacts for Gmail website.
Shared Contacts for Gmail receives a notification > Shared Contacts for Gmail sends the applicant a reseller agreement by email > Applicant returns the signed pdf agreement > Shared Contacts for Gmail approves applicant’s request.
- If you are a new user, simply create a Shared Contacts for Gmail account on our website.
When signing up as a new user, follow all access permission prompts. Be sure to look out for the prompts below that you will need to have a closer look at!
- When you reach this prompt shown below, make sure to select “I have a G Suite reseller”
If a user misses this step, they can email support and they will attach the customer to the reseller.
- Begin typing in the Reseller’s name, and continue by clicking ‘Share your contacts now’.
- In this prompt, make sure to select the reseller name under ‘Turn ON for’ and then agree to the T’s & C’s. In order to continue click Accept.
These are standard Google API access permission users give to any third-party app. In Shared Contact for Gmail’s case, to view, add, delete, sync contacts
There you have it, you are now a pro at adding new customers as reseller!
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.