In SurveyMonkey, it can be quite tiresome having to manually input a user’s address especially when the survey needs to be sent to hundreds of individuals.
Thanks to Google Contacts and Shared Contacts for Gmail®, you can now access all the Google contacts shared in your organization directly from your SurveyMonkey dashboard making the process of creating and sharing your online surveys with others seamless.
How to Use Your Google Contacts in SurveyMonkey
Time needed: 3 minutes.
- Ensure the shared contacts with the SurveyMonkey users. The data admin can log into the Share Contacts for Gmail® dashboard to check this.
- Verify your contact lists for all the needed shared contacts. Find the not-shared contact list (label). Click the ‘share’ icon to choose the collaborators.
The ‘share’ icon is on the right hand side of your labels.
- Add your desired collaborators. You can add single, several contacts, or a whole domain group. You type their name at the search bar to do so. Afterward, set the access permissions.
To set permission access, click the downwards arrow by “View only” to pull all permission options available.
- Now, you can see the new collaborators.
- You have now synced your Shared Contacts with Google Contacts. However, that is just the first part. Now, it will be a breeze to sync your Google Contacts to Freshsales. Log into SurveyMonkey to begin.
- Once logged into your profile, click the downwards arrow by your profile. Then, click ‘Contacts’.
- Click ‘Gmail’.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Select all or certain contacts you would like to add to your profile. Then, select ‘Add Contacts’.
- There you go! All your Google contacts are ready to receive surveys.
It’s possible that you still can’t access the shared contact labels from SurveyMonkey. In this case, make sure you enabled the “Mobile & Outlook” toggle.
We highly recommend making sure the Mobile and Outlook toggle is always selected. Activating the toggle ensures your shared contacts are synced to your general Google Contacts. This enables your shared labels visible. As a result, it makes integrations with Doodle and other various apps hassle free.
It’s that easy! You can now easily enjoy sharing your surveys with all your shared Google contacts in SurveyMonkey.