Find your shared Google Contacts in SurveyMonkey
In SurveyMonkey, it can be quite tiresome having to manually input a users address especially when the survey needs to be sent to hundreds of individuals.. Thanks to Google Contacts and Shared Contacts for Gmail®, you can now access all the Google contacts shared in your organisation directly from your SurveyMonkey dashboard making the process […]
In SurveyMonkey, it can be quite tiresome having to manually input a users address especially when the survey needs to be sent to hundreds of individuals.. Thanks to Google Contacts and Shared Contacts for Gmail®, you can now access all the Google contacts shared in your organisation directly from your SurveyMonkey dashboard making the process of creating and sharing your online surveys with others seamless.
Time needed: 3 minutes.
Thanks to this quick step-by-step guide, all your company’s contacts can be found in your SurveyMonkey dashboard:
- First, the person who manages the contacts in your organization, must make sure that the contacts are shared with the SurveyMonkey users ,by logging into the Share Contacts for Gmail® dashboard.
- If the contact lists are not shared yet, simply click on the contact list (label) you want to share and click on the ‘share’ icon to choose the collaborators.
The shared icon is on the right hand side of your labels.
- Type your desired collaborators, being contacts or domain groups, in the search bar, and set the access permissions for the collaborators.
To set permission access, click the downwards arrow by “View only” to pull all permission options available.
- Here you can see the new collaborators being displayed.
- Now that your shared contacts are synced to your Google Contacts, it will be a breeze to sync your Google Contacts to SurveyMonkey. Lets begin by logging into your SurveyMonkey account.
- Once logged into your profile > Click the downwards arrow by your profile > ‘Contacts’.
- Click ‘Gmail’.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Select all or certain contacts you would like to add to your profile > ‘Add Contacts’.
- There you go! All your Google contacts ready to receive surveys.
If after connecting your Google contacts with SurveyMonkey, and you still can’t access the contacts of the shared label, make sure you enabled the “Mobile & Outlook” toggle.
We highly recommend making sure the Mobile and Outlook toggle is always selected. Activating the toggle ensures your shared contacts are synced to your general Google Contacts and not only visible in your shared labels, making integrations with Zoom and other various apps hassle free.
It’s that easy! You can now easily enjoy sharing your surveys with all your shared Google contacts in SurveyMonkey.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.